- Food Insecurities (NOAH Food Pantry)
- Maintenance Requests Submit Online
- Policies and Regulations
- Reapply and Room Selection for 2017-2018
- Room Condition Form
- Rates for 2016-2017
- Rates for 2017-2018
- Room Changes
- April 1: Housing payment due
- April 11: Off Campus Housing Fair 12:30-2:30
- May 20: Residential Community closes at 11 a.m.
- Living Options
- Current SSU Students - Apply for Campus Housing for '17-'18
- Policies and Regulations for 2017-2018
Newly Admitted Students: Fall 2017-2018
SSU does not guarantee campus housing to newly admitted students. We anticipate demand for campus housing exceeding availability for the Fall 2017-Spring 2018 Academic Year. SSU does not have a live-on requirement for newly admitted students. Newly admitted students can start applying for housing once they are admitted to the University. Newly admitted students follow your Stay on Track for instructions on applying. Living areas fill quickly and assignments are made on a first come, first serve basis. Current SSU students living off-campus, please click here for more information.
Newly Admitted Students: April 6 - Housing Update
First Time Freshman: Space is still available, but we do foresee having a surge of housing down payments over the next two weeks. It is highly recommended to get your deposits in as soon as possible. Once we are full a waitlist will be started which will most likely be before May 1.
Incoming Transfers: Housing is reaching its capacity for newly admitted transfers and plans on not accepting any more housing down payments starting April 10. A waitlist will be started once housing is full. Click here to complete a waitlist application.